Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I'm back in business!!

So my business has suffered a serious blow when I had ZERO time to make bows and all the cute baby accessories as well. My website had to be shut down as I couldn't keep up and no time for orders. I still did random orders from previous clients and from time to time made my girls things when I could. Now that I am no longer babysitting kids I have SO much time to get things done! Think 11 extra hours a day to spend with my kids, clean and pack my house, run errands, and REST!! I have been watching kids since Ireland was 5 months old, she is now almost 4 so this is a big deal for me. I am still on rest for this pregnancy but I have an entire house to pack by myself by May 28th. So like now I am just taking a break and letting my back muscles chill.
I made my new baby girl some cute bows a couple of months ago and posted on facebook last night, well people are interested and I already have orders! It's crazy because I wasn't even going to start up again until I moved but now that I have required rest time I can make it happen!! I am so very excited!!

I will be posting on my business blog until I get my website updated and running again. For now I will just show my cute new creations on here so I can get back to work. :(
lol


sorry crummy photos taken on my phone

These are my newest creations. I LOVE them!! You can't even see it but under the roses there is tulle poking out the sides to the left and right.


I have a request for a light pink one just like this. I also will be making more for my baby in blue, brown, red and black. Oh and yellow!! I can't wait to make her more!




This was my project during conference. To make a bow to match her coming home from the hospital outfit. The flower is attached by velcro so I can use the headband with other bows and flowers. Smart right??

My next things to make for my new baby: a tutu and big bow for newborn photo shoot. Also a few binky chains, socks with flowers on the sides and some bracelets. pics to come!! I LOOOOVE having girls to make things for!!!

No comments: