Monday, May 2, 2011

Finally got some pictures!

Hooray its picture time!!

This year for Easter we went to St. George so we could spend time with Daniel. Also my brother (who attends and does plays at Dixie State) had a show the night before Easter so we went to see that. We stayed at Daniel's Grandma's house which is pretty much there for when anyone goes on vacation in St. George. here are pics of our weekend (ps you can click or double click on any pic on my blog to see them better. some are small at times)

For the play, Daniel had already seen it and it's not kid appropriate so he stayed home with the kids to dye eggs while the women went. Of course we had to get pictures first

Here is me in the light pink, my sis in the middle and my mom on the right. oh and my cute girls who snuck in for the picture
:)




wait, these aren't Easter pictures. weird. They are just cute pictures of my adorable daughter that "accidently" jumped in here. hee hee



oh she isn't wearing her glasses as she should AND eating on the couch?? oh well she is happy :)


oh right, back to easter ;)

what you don't let your kids eat right on the floor?? odd
well there are napkins under the eggs! just so everyone is aware :)




the eggs they colored with daddy



The Easter Bunny only got my girls candy and plastic eggs to find this year. Good thing for Grammies huh?? they got spoiled. Here they are beginning to discover their loot


after finding Easter eggs, my brother Mike and sis Mekell and I were asked to pose for pictures


my cute little family.


finding eggies the bunny hid for them!





hope you had as great an Easter as we did!!

No comments: