Wednesday, May 18, 2011

sweet new baby

I am about to fall asleep but wanted to hurry and get these pictures up. I take so many of my little girl that I need to post a few every day or so as to keep them somewhat organized and put them up for all to see.

Here is my sweet Ashlyn 3 days old:

Ashlyn's jaundice got much worse since yesterday (up 6 points!) So we had to get her a bili bed and a bili blanket and she has to be on it all day and all night and we go check her levels every day until it goes down.

My good friend Julie came to see her and Ash kept holding her hand. So sweet


Ireland is seriously so in love with her new sister. It makes my heart so happy. She is always concerned, always curious always right there to help. She just wants to be the best helper and friend and sister to her. It is so great!


mmmm I love this baby! I kiss her ALL DAY LONG.




yes her bow is huge. Yes it is her sister's bow and yes I love it on her :)


This was actually taken at the hospital coming home. Tiny huh??

good night!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Awwww!!! She is SO CUTE! And wow.. look at how good you look already!! That's kind of not very fair there..

You have 3 of the most beautiful little girls - but I'm sure you already knew that :)

Congratulations!!!! And welcome to the world tiny angel.