Sunday, May 1, 2011

update

Last night I went into terrible back labor. I had it with Leighton as she was "sunny side up" It felt the same as that and it was regular but not getting closer or longer. I got less than 3 hours of sleep and I didn't feel the baby move from when I woke up. I did all that I have been told to do and she still wouldn't move so I had Daniel take me to the hospital today. They found her heartbeat- yay!! BUT she wouldn't really move. They kept me monitored and I was shocked when my Dr. walked in. In his church clothes, obviously called in to help with my situation. That worried me slightly and he suggested they pump me full of juice, cookies and crackers. That was what they suspected kept my baby from moving. I didn't agree as I rarely eat breakfast within the first few hours of waking anyway and she always moves fine. Anyway time went on and she got active. hmmm. maybe she WAS hungry?? I dunno. Still weird. They checked me and I have dilated a half a centimeter. and they sent me home.

SO now I am paranoid what was wrong with my kid, still having insane but not progressing contractions and since no baby this weekend, Daniel has to go home tonight. boooooo!!

I am a wreck because the minute I go in labor (whenever THAT is) he has to race back. It would be so simple if he could just stay here!!! Oh well. That's life and baby is still developing inside me as she should so that is fantastic :) :)

Since I have been on bed rest, I have had dinners brought in each night. The sweet ladies in my ward (and a friend who lives elsewhere) are so kind and willing to help. They just do it and keep asking to help pack or babysit my kids. I have so many people that just want to help me and want me to be stress free. Its a blessing and I truly will miss everyone here when we move!!

My girls are sick. Leighton (surprise surprise) is once again infected from the neck up. She was given antibiotics which we are sure won't help as they never do. She is MISERABLE. truly grateful Dan has been here to help. Ireland was on day 9 of her antibiotics from a bladder infection and she still got whatever Leighton has. She has green spots on her tonsils. :( why if she is on antibiotics for 9 days did this happen?? She has ALWAYS responded to the meds. Just Leighton hasn't.

anyway so we obviously missed church. I wished I could have gone. I need the uplift, the sacrament, the blessings and loving people around me. That's ok. I STILL have Daniel for a few more hours and I have plenty of help if/when I need it.

I am watched over for sure. AND I can't ever say enough what that means to me.....

No comments: