Thursday, March 19, 2009

Disney On Ice!

Oh man, how much fun was this?! Me, my sister (who I have no pics of because I didn't ask her if I could put up any) :)  Ireland, and Taytan and Bailey went to disney on ice on Friday afternoon. It was so much fun! 

I just have to say a HUGE thank you to misty (tay and Bai's mom) for our tickets!! We were 4th row from the ice and had the best view! Which was helpful so Ireland didn't get bored because everything was right in front of us! Also any time the characters came over to the corner, it was directly in front of us and the kids LOVED having their favorite characters come so close. YAY!

I took a ton of pics, but here is just a few

This is us on Trax




just a random pic. I thought I had selected a pirate one... oops








How cute!







After the show we came back to my house for a sleepover! It was fun and we had happy meals and I put irelands food  on a plate and left her for a minute after she was done. Apparantly I never took the plate away because my sister was yelling "mandi come get your daughter!" yeah this is what she did:

tried to lick the ketchup off her plate! EWWW. I never let her do that so I guess since I left her, she went to town. SICK



"So....uh... Taytan... can I watch you play your game??" 



The kids watching a movie before bed.


What a fun night!!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

You didn't invite me!!!!! It looks like it was a blast :) You are so sweet to comment on my blog. We're all doing well. Lots of love to you - Aunt Lisa

Elise said...

That is so cute!!!! I wish I was there too.

Kristina P. said...

What a fun time. I sort of want to go, even if I don't have kids.

"Q" Tips, "K"razy fun and daily "L"ife said...

Wow, I was way behind in reading your blog, apparently I need to learn to keep up. I just read all that I had missed. I watched the video of Ireland dancing and that was super cute, got me wishing my kids were still that little again. Also I love the picture of her in your shoes. For some reason my son loves shoes, boys , girls , mens ,womens, dress-up, it does not matter to him as long as he has shoes on.
Sorry to hear about losing a friend, over such a thing, is selfish on their part, and apparently they may not have been as good a friend as you once thought. Hopefully you have many more good friends in the making.
I love your bows, I think that I need to order more soon but I do not know what I want.
Oh and I too am a procrastinator!

Erica Hanks said...

I love Disney on Ice! My husband just tolerates it! lol We saw High School Musical on Ice a couple of months ago! REALLY fun!

Abigail said...

How fun that you saw disney on ice!! I love the picture of Ireland with ketchup on her face. It made me laugh and laugh.