Friday, March 27, 2009

wish you were here!

**this post is only a couple of months over due

Wow. What an amazing trip! The only thing that sucked was how short the trip was.
We went to Lake Tahoe! my sister has been a nanny there and was coming home, she asked us if we wanted to go get her and stay there at the house.
What a fun trip! The family was AMAZING! Seriously the nicest family we have ever met. They had 6 months old twin boys and a little boy A.J who is 3.
Seriously, this family let us stay in there home and fed us and we laughed and talked and they are so sincere and wonderful.

They gave us a brand new stroller for Ireland, baby clothes (still had the tags) and me maternity clothes. Are you kidding me?! who does that. They are so good to my sister. They truly love her, and I guess us :) because they invited us back to go camping with them in May

Can I just say what a beautiful & perfect place lake tahoe is? either cali side OR nevada? We loved it so much that we-just over the weekend that we were there- decided to move there! We wanted to move to Oregon and those plans changed real fast. Best trip ever. minus the bad snow coming home


this is one of the twins. sad, I took pictures only the last day and TJ was in bed :( so here is JJ.
gorgeous right?




here is the family: Amber, little AJ, big AJ and JJ 





Irelands new friend AJ




here is one of the twins







As much as I take pics, you can see daniel can't get enough Ireland shots either!






As soon as we were out of the car, Ireland was off!


This was only the beginning of our snow troubles going home! The drive was SUPPOSED to be about 8 hours. Because of the snow & fog, it took us 11 and a half hours!! hopefully when we go back in may it will not be like that :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss them. I can't wait until we go back. You're right they are one the the nicest families i've ever met. Oh and it's about time you finally posted this

Elise said...

I don't want you to move! That means I will get to see you even less!!! I don't want that to happen. Please don't move away!

Abigail said...

What a sweet family!!
Sorry you ended up in icky weather on the way back! That's so not fun!!