Monday, March 9, 2009

OH BABY!!

I know I am going to hear it from my sister for not posting pictures of our trip to St. George this weekend, seems how I am still hearing about not posting our lake tahoe trip. ha ha it takes time. and time I do not have. Right now I am taking a break from making hair bows. So I thought that while this kiddo in my belly is doing karate in there, that I would post some cute belly shots daniel took of myself and Ireland today. 


I am days away from being 6 months!! woohoo!! The baby is growing nicely, as am I! ha ha my belly looks big to me. people keep saying I don't look big (including my dentist! weird I know) But I think I do. The dr. says I have gained 3 pounds 6 ounces so far. So.... he says that is good. I will believe my dr. :)  

Ireland is such a great big sister already! never a shortage of hugs and kisses for my belly. (yeah we will see when the baby comes if she still likes her little sister!) :)  :)




ps speaking of babies. Hilary- I saw pics of Ganon today!! I knew right after you had him, but I am so glad to see what he looks like. What a beautiful child of God you and Patrick have! We are so happy for you!!!

2 comments:

Dan Romney said...

I love these pictures. I love how Ireland seems to know that her sister is in there and how she is so happy to give hugs and kisses to us, many times she is the one who freely gives them.

Kristina P. said...

That is the cutest little picture!