Monday, March 2, 2009

I always knew my kid had to be the cutest

here is the video that I just watched 4 times before I came to put it on here. Ireland has SO much personality. She is HILARIOUS!! She dances ALL DAY LONG. And will just watch herself in the reflection of the tv. she is so goofy and when people laugh, she does even goofier things. 

This video is edited by daniel because they were so long. Watch the whole video and see what we get to see and love every single day. Oh, and make sure your volume is turned UP!!

I love this girl!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Haha! I love her!

Dan Romney said...

So yeah, I love my daughter, she is the best. Everytime she starts to dance we all start busting up laughing because she is so animated when she dances.
There are time she will actually ask us to put on music so she can dance.
She is so smart.

Kathryn said...

HAHA! Girl has got some moves!! I like how she does a different dance for each song, LOL! She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I could watch her dance all day. My favorite is at the beginning and she falls to her knees and she just keeps dancing like nothing happened. She's adorable!

The Peterson's said...

This made my whole day!! She is so cute!!

Pincock Ohana said...

She is so cute. I love it when the little one's are just doing there thang.

Erica Hanks said...

She is pretty darn cute!

How weird about it not updating! I'm going to take it off, then add it again and see if that helps. Hmmmm...

Abigail said...

That is SO adorable!! I love that it's Michael Jackson she's dancing to! My husband is fascinated with the fact that we appear to have the same tv!

Kait said...

She is so CUTE!! It's always amazing to me how little they are but how much personality they have!