Saturday, March 21, 2009

Time to compare!!

I am SO excited about this post!! I wanted to compare the differences and similarities between Irelands ultrasound pics and miss Leighton's. 




Here is me six months pregnant with Ireland. (its hard to see, it was taken with a phone)





6 months with leighton. 




profile (Ireland)



 profile (Leighton)





foot (Ireland)



foot (Leighton)




AND MY FAVORITE...... both girls had a fist by their faces for a lot of the ultrasounds. How cute!!


fist (Ireland)



fist (Leighton)


and here is a shot of princess #2. her cute little lips... ha ha she kept making kissy faces. 

*thank you kathy and Mekell for going with me and sharing this exciting experience with me!!!

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

It was so fun and made me so much more excited to meet my princess #2! I hope you don't mind, but I might steal this idea... Thanks for inviting me!

Dan Romney said...

I sure love my princesses, all 3 of them. This is kind of fun to see the similarities between the two girls, now I am curious to see what their differences are.

Kristina P. said...

They look like twins!

Angie said...

Leighton looks like she's going to be a cutie! Those lips are precious!