Sunday, March 29, 2009

HaPpY EaStEr!! (well... a little early)

My aunt's ward was having an easter brunch party ma-thingy for the kids and My sister,cousin carly and I  took Ireland . It was a blast and  Irey had the funnest time and there was so much to do and eat! Here are some cute pics. Not completely in order but you can still get the idea. 

ENJOY!


getting her face painted. Didn't think she would go for it, but she did! (I also wanted her to get her nails done there too but worried she would get it on her dress) she did good. only moved once







leave it to Ireland to break out dancing in the middle of the floor (THERE WASN'T EVEN MUSIC!) lol



carly and Ireland








Thought she would be scared of this guy, but NO! she kept hugging him!!




So... mom... can we go again?!

4 comments:

Abigail said...

Wow she's braver than me. I still think I may run at the sight of a person in a bunny suit. I used to hide under the table at chuck e cheese if the mouse himself came out. Not sure why I was so scared of people in animal costumes, but go Ireland for hugging the easter bunny!! Brave girl!! And SO cute!!

Kristina P. said...

She looks so cute with her painted face!

Erica Hanks said...

She is such a doll! I love her dress! I know it's polka dots, but it looks like Easter Eggs! SO cute! Did you make her bows? Dang...why do I have all boys?? lol

Mandi said...

well thank you!

and yes Erica, i made her bows, I make every bow she wears!