Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Where did it go??


The warm weather I mean. What happened?? Oh.. right.. Utah. ha ha 




This was my mom's birthday and I loved how WARM it was (borderline hot)!!
**can I just say how CUTE this dress is?! My sister just got back from a cruise from mexico and brought this back for Ireland. 


just playing at grammys




Then the next day was warm so we stripped all the kids down to their undies and had a water balloon fight!

Ireland thought it was pretty cool






Then another day we took the kids to the park. There are 4 parks within walking distance of my house and this one we came to has water! So fun and its not deep at all so it is not scary. There are ducks playing nearby and the kids loved it!!


yes I really do play when I go to the park!






FUN RIGHT?!




THEN...... blah! It was so cold! Pedro came over to play and he had a hoodie on and Ireland had a turtle neck shirt and thick tights. BRRRR bring back the sun!!!!!

3 comments:

Abigail said...

Well at least you got a few warm days in there. You're welcome to share the California sunshine!! I adore Ireland's dress and bow in those first few pictures!! SO SO SO CUTE!!

Abigail said...

And good job having enough energy to play at the park WITH them!!

Angela said...

I love her little piggy tails! Whenever we come over it's usually Sunday and her hair is usually already taken down.