Friday, August 7, 2009

awwwww life

There are so many things I have been waiting to post. I just seem to never have the time  (because of course I always have a ton of pics I post!) or energy.  Life with 2 kids..... it's definitely a huge change. It really is fun though! I just never can seem to keep my house up like I would like. (not that it was ever spotless before Leighton came) 

I know there is family who reads my blog to find out how we are doing. So here is an update: Nothing new about Daniel or myself. Ireland... oh what to say about this amazing chick?? She is too big and too smart. I keep thinking she is so small and then she just goes off talking a hundred miles an hour with these stories and she can say these huge sentences and I think, aren't you only one?? Here is her latest sayings: She says "oh"  before almost any word or sentence and "I need"   for example: we went for a walk and she (as she always does) had to stop to watch some ants. She squats down and says "oh, I see a bug. I need bug." I told her she did not need the bug. So she says " oh. I need a daddy, I go home" and so home we went. She is hilarious and has to wave and say hello to EVERY SINGLE PERSON we pass. not only that, she asks how they are. she says "hello, how are  you?"   ha ha. too funny. She is repeating everything we say. uh oh!! She will be 2 the 3rd of October. hooray!!

Now about our sweet Lei Lei. She is 6 weeks old and smiles now. It's the greatest thing ever. She is getting strong... and BIG! Ireland sadly didn't gain weight when she was this age and struggled getting milk from me. UH..... Leighton is having the opposite problem. I have NO idea what she should weigh or be  gaining but all of a sudden she is big. Everyone comments how small she is but from Ireland being too small, this one seems huge. I love it!!


anyway here is the link to our ksl story: click here

they spelled my name wrong. oh well. huh?

I am too tired to think. I will get pics up soon. I promise. 

2 comments:

Abigail said...

Is it your list they took a picture and thus it being Ireland holding Barney?

Isn't having a toddler and a newborn such fun? and by fun I mean exhausting? Well, it is enjoyable too. You do rather run out of energy though and ya. . .house = disaster. :)
Happy day!
BTW- Get some pictures up!

heatherkirstina said...

hey mandi dear! i just realized that i never congradulated you on your newest edition! i am so happy for you and to hear that you are doing so well! i need to make a trip down to utah soon cause there's just so many people i need to catch up with! miss you and think of our fun times often!