Sunday, August 16, 2009

Fun things

A few fun things that make me HAPPY!!


#1. I got a new car!! hooray! FINALLY!




We "initiated" Shay into motherhood. She was blindfolded and we put tattoos on her as we gave her some advice for being a new mommy.




#3 cute swimsuits on cute babies!! even if she is sad :)  (Ireland has the same one and they look so darling all matching!!)


#4 Some of Ireland's friends. 
This is My friend Kathy's daughter Bella


These two are my friend Misty's kiddos Taytan and Bailey. And of course miss Ireland in the middle



#5 Funny pictures! We went to feed the ducks and Ireland didn't want to let go of the fence after throwing some bread over. ah ha ha ha 


#6 and I LOVE cute slash funny things Ireland says. Daniel and I were going over shapes with her tonight. (She can draw circles and ovals and can recognize circles, ovals, squares, stars, rectangles and triangles) anyway Daniel pointed out a ball in her book and said Ireland this is a circle. She looks at him and says NO that is a ball!  oh well. ha ha. love her!!!

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Your girls are just so cute. And congrats on the new car!

Angie said...

you are so lucky to have such cute little girls! and a new car! and about the pink eggs...yes we do this way too often. I'm sure the dye is not good, but at least I can get her to eat right. we've done blue, red, pink, purple, green, and a mixture :)

Lisa said...

Mandi - I want to see you! Tell me about Shay - is she Matt's girlfriend? I have to keep up with all you guys!