Monday, August 24, 2009

ps

I still need to change my stinkin blog page. or just leave the winter one up and change the year. ha ha. been up so long I might as well keep it huh? just kidding. I just don't know how. my hubby makes all my pages. He just seems to be busy too often. 

also my nephew Xander was born today via unplanned, unexpected C-section. :(  gulp. baby and mommy are doing awesome. Can't believe my baby brother has a baby. (aunt Lisa- his name is Xander Aiden Harward he was born at 6:04 pm august 24, 2009 he is 7 lbs 13 oz and 20.5 inches. he has lots of black hair and is GORGEOUS!!) 

My poor sweet Leighton seems to struggle with half of what I eat. I have to keep giving her formula so I can "pump and dump" after I eat something and leave her screaming in pain. *sigh* I went through this with Ireland, but hers was just dairy. Leighton's seems to be that plus some.  besides that,  She is 2 months old and so cute and smiley and strong.

Ireland is one feisty, sassy, amazing, loving chica. we can not go ANYWHERE without people stopping us to tell us how adorable she is. And she hams it up and will talk, sing or dance to anyone who will watch and listen. Can't decide if it is good or bad how social she is. her favorite thing to say is oh man!

Daniel and I still have nothing to report. Oh, except the baby blessing. We are blessing Lei this sunday at home.

Oh I do have something exciting! I am going to the def leppard, cheap trick, and poison concert tomorrow night!!! woohoo




1 comment:

heatherkirstina said...

hey, i was born @ 6:04 pm! awesome. tell matt congrats for us!