Saturday, August 8, 2009

Just because

So in my last post I mentioned I had a ton of new pics to post. Yeah... I wasn't kidding. See what happens when I get behind?? Now I have pics clear back from the beginning of summer. So the next few posts will just be pics. lots and lots of them. Yes I am a crazy person but I need proof I really did anything this summer for those days when I am bored and say I never have anything to do :)  

Ready or not:
(ps none are in order but thats ok right?)


Just a couple pics of the girls photo shoot

she is obsessed with this hat!! that in itself is another whole post. The plan was no hat, but the photographer said its a part of her life lets, photograph it!







Wanna see some random things we do all the time?? here we go:


play in doll strollers


ask to go swimming right at bed time while trying to put on a swim diaper



the zoo!



play with friends!



uh..... ha ha. I promise she really was laughing



This one makes me emotional! This was the day before I had Leighton but had no idea she was coming early. I was spending as much time with Ireland as I could.... not knowing our other princess was making her way that night!!


zoo



we randomly go into the mountains just to roast hot dogs, marshmallows and starbursts. (yes, you read that right) thats my cute mom in this pic as well as Ireland (and her awesome hat)


Irelands new pool


hmmm





We stayed at our friends cabin and as you can see the kids liked to be nekkie. and apparently she liked to whine




Maybe its just every time they get together they have more fun in just a diaper


parade

3 comments:

Abigail said...

Oh my goodness I love her parade tutu and hair accessory!!!

Pincock Ohana said...

Wow, you really had a busy summer. I love seeing your wonderful family grow up. By the way, how is the "experiment" coming along? I read an article on KSL.com about you guys and some other families. I was thinking since it's just the two of us, we probably could do this but who knows.

The Peterson's said...

Cute Mandi!!