Monday, August 31, 2009

Things that make me smile

On saturday Daniel got up with Ireland and let me sleep in. Daniel woke me up with breakfast in bed. It was so yummy and nice to be pampered. So that in itself made my day happy but it got even better: While I was eating on the bed,  Ireland comes walking in holding a box of crackers. She was asking for them while kind of shaking the box. I was trying to be silly and start shaking my arms saying "shakey shakey shakey" so she gets all into it laughing and shaking the box really hard and then over her head. the box opens and crackers are flying out (plus it was the end of the box so it was whole crackers, broken ones and tons of crumbs) they are going in her hair, spraying the room in front of her, behind her. When she FINALLY notices, she says uh oh and runs. little stinker! So anyway I was going to finish eating then make her come clean it up. A few minutes later, she comes back in, but stays in the doorway, props a hand on the wall and kind of looks around the mess, surveying her damage. But what kills me is she looks around so innocent then back at me and says all cute " what happened?!" I give her a look like: you little monster! I say to her "YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!" she runs out squealing thinking she is so smart. ha ha ha. sorry I just thought it was funny! 

know what else makes me smile?? 

BABY SMILES!!!




isn't she just darling? She smiles all day and is getting so big. she can keep her head up very well and can stay upright for a while. Isn't she supposed to stay small and helpless for a while?? SLOW DOWN baby!! let me enjoy you so little!! 

Know what else makes me smile?? read my next post after this one!!

5 comments:

Dan Romney said...

So yeah, I read both of these and lovemy family so much. I have come to enjoy watching how my daughters react to situations, and how they are learning to be sneaky. I love my wife for all she puts up with not only from the chillens but from me too.
Love you all!

Kristina P. said...

She is so cute and chunky! She looks a lot like Ireland.

Anonymous said...

Aww cute comment from daddy.
I LOVE the new blog page!!! The pics are adorable.
I miss you girl!!
We need to talk asap!!
Loves, Amber

Elise said...

awesome new blog backround thing! you changed it from snow flakes to flowers! i love it!!!!!

Kristina P. said...

I love the new fall background!