Monday, August 10, 2009

Oh my


You ready?? Here are MORE pics of our summer so far. I so was not kidding when I said I had a ton. And no, I am not done! ha ha


Ireland pretending to pout. she was totally laughing!




Playing the wii with carly . um... Ireland... I am not sure your paddle is working. ha ha ha



More cute pics done by Dana.






Fashionable I must say



Is this how you eat toast guys?





Ok, this is really how I found her. She was too quiet and when I went to find her, she was here... reading. She is always, always always reading. seriously. its cute



dancing with friends


music with papa



feeding the ducks 


smelling the flowers

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm sure Leighton will be just as adorable as Ireland!

Leilia and John said...

BEAUTIFUL mandi ... awww! and you look soooo cutie prego!(: hope all is well. Ireland is getting so big!