Sunday, January 18, 2009

because they grow.....

I was looking back through my blog, clear back from the beginning. There were so many wonderful memories. And a TON of pictures, of course. but I do not take back any of them. I have said a few times how I use this blog to keep track of Irelands growth and things in our life. I was part happy and part sad to see my baby getting so big. I saw her trying to crawl and get teeth and walk, everything. It made my night!! 

My last few blog posts were kind of reflecting bad or silly things that have happened, but I want to go back and add more Ireland pictures to continue why I started this thing. 

I have made a small list of some of her favorite things.



Ireland LOVES watching Elmo. 




loves her friend Addison






loves dolls and patting their backs. She will be an awesome big sister!!





Loves dancing! Especially through  the reflection of our tv!




I could have cried. I had been working on this puzzle my sis gave me for Christmas. I was looking up something online for my sister just on my phone on the couch just feet away from THIS. How did I forget to push in the chair??? how did I not watch my kid??? ha ha ha ha. how sad. I actually was pretty far into it. :)  daniel tried to get her down. I was like NO I NEED PICTURES!!!! ha ha. good times




Loves going for walks. loves loves loves them!




Not sure why, but this reminds me of you Leilia!! ha ha she loves my beanie and puts it on and poses for pictures. 




loves smiling.   As I looked back through my blog, it is rare she isn't smiling for a picture. She is such a smiley happy kid. And she has a personality that always shines through




loves playing on daddy's computer. (he just unplugs the keyboard and she goes nuts!)




last but not least, playing in the mirror. She loves mirrors. check out the leg. ha ha. so adorable

3 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

I love that you took the puzzle pic! It's a sign of a good mom! A small tragedy.....take a picture!

Boys are awesome! And easier than girls, from what I hear! You'd do great!

Kristina P. said...

I love little Ireland pics! She's so adorable.

AngieDoodle said...

I love you! And... You're child is a doll.