Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Chaos. but I love it

I am in a crummy mood. Just had a root canal this morning- which to some would be no big deal, but I am terrified of the dentists office and do not deal well with pain. So That is my grumpy mood. I am so excited for this vacation on Friday! Although I am not sure how the 8 hour each way- car ride will go with a toddler...... we'll see!! 

Anyway, wow that was not even the reason for this post. The reason is.... we all know I watch kids and I have posted some of the messes and some of the fun. So here is just a tiny few of my favorite things that have happened to my home. (most of which was my own fault) :)

I promise there is not a billion pics! :)


Ireland loves to pull out anything and everything. well she IS one!
I will stand in it, then sit in it!




This is one of the many forts I have made. laugh if you must, the kids love it and I have zero club making skills. (check out the hair clips helping out ha ha ha ha)




One of Irelands faves. Dumping out the already un organized toy pile. In her pig jammies of course! can you see the tail??





Thanks for the idea kel! Parker and I decorated my yard. just food coloring+water= a super colorful snow-filled yard!




the one of hundreds (it seems anyway) chalk drawings in my driveway. click the picture to see more detail. the majority of the driveway is MY "artwork"  Parkers artwork is ON the house, the wall, the stairs and sidewalk. 
 That is just a few of our adventures. Now you can see why PATIENCE was #1 on my new years resolutions. 

have a lovely day

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

What a great idea with the snow!

Hope you heal up soon!

Laura Dunaway said...

Mandi--You are the BEST babysitter! I am so glad I found you. You have the best ideas for them. Can't wait to get back there this summer and see you. Hope you feel better soon. I too have had a root canal and they are not fun. Hang in there! Oh, BTW, LOVE Ireland's pig pj's. So cute!

Erica Hanks said...

Hi Mandi! If you will send me your email, I'll send you a hand out I did for the enrichment class I taught on couponing. My email is: ehanks@righttrak.net

Have a happy day!

Abigail said...

What fun activities!! I love the tail on Ireland's pajamas, Maddie laughed and laughed when I pointed it out for her!