Thursday, January 8, 2009

I am not sorry that you don't understand.

Here is my vent. For the moment :)  people that just do not understand a simple voicemail message. Its really not so hard. Let me explain. I will NOT answer my phone if I do not know who it is unless I am expecting a call and  I just hope its them.

 I get some weird calls and I just don't like to talk to people I don't know :)   Anyway, if they leave a message that is rude, I will not call them back. Why would I want to? I am sure its not really a big deal but they don't have to be rude! Here is the most annoying: "Mandi, this is Darlene, you WILL return my phone call today by 5!"  I was on vacation and my message for my voicemail said so. I said I was out of town for a week and would return all phone calls on:  and I left the date. So how did she think I would call her back?

It got to the point where my message now says "leave your name and number. IF YOU ARE CALLING FROM A BUSINESS, TELL ME THE NAME OF THE BUSINESS IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO CALL YOU BACK."  No one gets that. they will be like hi this is Jim call me at ...... who are you Jim? so I erase it. That Darlene chick calls once a week. I am sorry but if you won't tell me why you are calling or your company I won't call you back. ESPECIALLY IF YOU DEMAND THAT I DO!!! nah. I'm good. :)

Ok I'm done. For now. 

have a lovely day

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I completed agree.

"Q" Tips, "K"razy fun and daily "L"ife said...

I so agree. I also do not answer my phone if I do not know who is calling- and if you cant leave a message well then I wont answer your call next time either. Frustrating. I am with ya!

Abigail said...

LOL, oh the things I don't miss not having a cell phone. I always ended up having a phone number of someone who's friends called like all the time, except didn't get told he no longer had that cell phone. . .If our home phone number has a number I don't recognize, I give it to my husband. He loves answering when telemarketers call. Because he'll let them get started on their schpeal then set the phone down in another room and walk away without hanging up. . .it's entertaining. :)

Kristina P. said...

Mandi, I had a dream about Ireland last night! I'm sorry I'm totally creepy. And it was kind of sad. Someone left her at Olive Garden, and we didn't know where she lived. She was cute as ever, though. :(

Mandi said...

kristina, i guarantee that wouldnt happen!! so, even though thats your what? 3rd dream about me or ireland ;p i just take it as a sign we need to hang out again. although the last time was just kinda sitting at my boutique ha ha.

Leilia and John said...

LoL!! .. Mandi, this is in reference to your "crazy" dream about me... I can't believe that happened, nonsense Mandi!! :] I'll make sure that doesn't happen when I come to Utah next time okay!!?? By the way, I don't even have your #.. can you msg it to me?? Mine is 7024128941. Peeeeash honey! And no more sweets or thinking about me before bed, that's what you get!!*LoL!*