Friday, January 23, 2009

Finally!!

Friday is finally here! We are out of here as soon as Daniel gets off work, which was supposed to be at 2. But now he says he may get off real soon. Its 10 am how soon is soon?? sweet. We are so ready for this weekend. Daniel, Ireland and myself are so looking forward to this mini vacation. I just want to get out of Utah. We work hard, now its time to play!!

Less than 2 weeks until we find out what the baby is!! I am so stoked. I can't figure it out, I have no certain feelings that lean either way of what the sex of the baby is. We worry this may be our last baby :(  so we want a boy so we can have one of each. But we want a girl so ireland can have a sister. BUT its not our decision really is it?? :)  so excited. 

oh and to my sweet friend Kathy: I am SO happy for you! thanks for showing me the pics. What an angel you have on the way!! So tiny and perfect. makes me want to cry. 

can you tell its a good day? can you feel it? I am just smiling too much already. what a beautiful morning! Alright well I will have tons of pics when we get back. byyyyye!

4 comments:

Jen R. said...

I'm so glad you're having a good day! Have fun on your mini-vacay too!

Erica Hanks said...

Yay! I'm leaving on vaca on Sunday after church! Kayden and I are meeting some of my Utah family in California for a few days at DISNEYLAND!! HOORAY!!

I have so much to do to get ready. YIKES!

Kristina P. said...

I'm so excited for you! Have fun this weekend!

Leilia and John said...

omg mandi, i hope you're back in time this coming up weekend... i'm driving down this thursday and will be there til monday. you have to be in town with precious baby girl!! please text me asap your digits so i can call ya and meet up!! 702-412-8941.

see you soon!! hope you're having fun on your trip!! be safe.