Thursday, January 1, 2009

Mandi the Grouch

Hmmm. So, Christmas is over, it has been stress free and happy and wonderful. It all was bound to hit me sooner or later (the hormones I mean) Not sure what happened today. I just got a quick attitude and has lasted too many hours. Ever feel like that? where you are so sad and/or mad and you may know why or like me, don't really have a clue.

 I am starting to feel better and Daniel and I have spent hours taking down christmas and cleaning every inch of the living room/kitchen. Sure you could say all that cleaning is what got me upset. Actually that's probably it. I could have been just as content sitting on my butt watching court shows on tv and pigging out. LOL. that does sound funner than cleaning. Anyway my house looks and smells and feels clean, wonderful and when Ireland wakes up she will look around smiling proud at momma for working so hard. OR not even notice and go straight for the toys. either way I will feel better. maybe

Anyway there is this show "Follow That Bird" that we grew up to and love it and every single one of us including my parents know every word. There is this song sang by oscar the grouch at the beginning. my sister and I laugh to this day (yes we still watch it ) while we hear it. But it is how I feel today. Been my anthem for the whole day. so I have put it on here for you to enjoy. Have a lovely day
ps you will need to mute my music to the right side of my blog



3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I took everything down today too! It's sort of depressing, but also nice to have everything back to normal.

Anonymous said...

How dare you put that video on here so I have to watch it more time then I should. That should be my theme song somdays. Also I'm sorry you are having a bad day, why didn't we have a girls day?

Abigail said...

Ah, I love the old Sesame Street shows!! I was a grouch yesterday. I wasn't productive like you though, I spent a good half of the day lying in bed so that I'd be nice.
It's nice you have a clean house though!! Just wait until Ireland is old enough to walk out and say, "Wow mom! It's so clean!" Ya. . . .Maddie also informs me when my room is a mess.