Sunday, April 19, 2009

BORING. RANDOM. BLAH

Wow. I am super exhausted. Growing a kid is tiring. My body is like.... Are you done?? ha ha. Nope. Still have 10 more weeks. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being pregnant but it does have it's hard times too. So...... we're thinking I will be induced June 26th. if anything changes I will surely let you all know.

I get my next ultrasound on Thursday to make sure everything turned out ok and that baby truly is fine. I think she is fine and  is loving playing in my ribs! 

Today is my mom's birthday. Happy birthday mom!! Thanks for having us for dinner! yuuum. 

Also my family is moving to Grantsville so it will be a little longer  drive to see them each visit. :(  But they will have horses and I can not wait for Ireland to see them!!

I am crazy busy making new bows for this show I am doing in May. This is the biggest thing for me as far as my business goes and I am kinda starting to stress. I have wanted to make a blog for all my bows since it is way too hard for daniel to update bows on my site. I have made hundreds more that aren't even on there. Maybe I will get time another day :(

I don't know what else to say. I am sleepy  and busy and wished my house would clean itself. I also wish I would get some mail one day, in in that mail is a check with a note that says: here is a million dollars because you are wonderful. 

hmmmm. better go check the mail :)

have a wonderful night

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I think a blog for your bows would be a great idea!

Abigail said...

HAHA, ya, growing a kid is definately tiring, especially when you're chasing after and playing with another one all the while. I'm impressed you're able to get bows done!
I'd have to say the thing I miss most about Utah is the craft fairs/boutiques!!