Thursday, April 9, 2009

what the....

EWWW. 

ok, my husband is officially gross. He went to make a frozen pizza the other day. The yummy little ones that are good enough you DON'T need to add anything to them. Know those?? Well... daniel grabs a "triple cheese" one (which is gross in itself) and decides to shred more cheese on it!!! Like a MOUNTAIN of cheese. Is it just me? Isn't that horrible??  I'm like "nice lunch babe. heart attack wrapped in a stroke, served with a side of cardiac arrest."  ha ha. maybe its because when I am NOT pregnant a bite of REGULAR cheese pizza would send my stomach in spasms and I would be sick for 2 days. PLUS ireland is allergic to milk so all that seems horrible anyway. 

ok ok, yes I REALLY did  have to take a picture of it. BLAH!!


3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Yeah, that doesn't look very good.

Dan Romney said...

So yeah.....Took me forever, but I will comment on this now. It was actually really good. MMMmmmm, cheese.

Abigail said...

I completely agree that that is disgusting. WAY too much cheese. Blech!!