Wednesday, April 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Tuesday the 14th I officially turned 25! Hooray! I honestly was excited to turn 25. Each year I get excited to get another year older. I am having such a fun time in my life and it all seems to get better as I get older! 

My birthday actually was sort of a 3 day event! 

for monday, my brother Mike got my sister and I concert tickets! It's our favorite band ever! (ok, ok my "favorite" band is Rascal Flatts, but then these guys for sure!!) It was to Fall Out Boy. I have already been to  3 of their shows and this one was just as fun!! Thanks Kel for going and jammin with me!!!

Then on my actual birthday, it was pretty mellow and ended with my girlies taking me to a movie. During the day Daniel's parents came down to sing to me and my mom also came over and got us a pizza. It really was a fun day! I got some fun stuff and daniel cleaned and took care of Ireland. I felt like a princess.

Today (wed.) Daniel took me to the temple for more of my "birthday date"  and I LOVED going. What a wonderful way to end it all.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT....... I have zero pictures! :(  My camera was in my car from the concert, and no one took any of me the whole day. sad, I know!


thanks to all my family and friends who made it so special for me and took the time to let me know I was thought of. :)

3 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

Happy Birthday Mandi! Sounds like an awesome time! Gotta love getting spoiled! :)

Kristina P. said...

Happy birthday, Mandi!!

Leilia and John said...

Happy Belated Birthday momma!! I'm sure you just had a BLAST!! It's not easy turning quarter of century, I'll be 26... ahhh!! Anyway, you all look fantabulous from the looks of Easter. Take care and on my next trip down, ya better make time for muah... love ya's and kiss baby girl for me!