Tuesday, April 14, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!

What a wonderful Holiday! I just LOVE Easter and the reason we celebrate it. it's not about the gifts and the easter bunny (as fun as all that stuff is) so I won't list fun things we got. So I will just say how fun it was and good it was to see all our family! We TRIED to explain to Ireland what Easter was TRULY about. But we kinda struggled to explain to an 18 month old about the resurrection of Jesus Christ. But we did our best...... and got some puzzled looks. She did enjoy finding eggs though lol! 

here are a few pics of our Easter weekend. 

We had a small party at our ward and here is Ireland getting to make a crown and book mark.





She had a fun trail of eggs from her bedroom to the living room where her gifts were.




this is just her after her bath. I had to show her curls. I am quite in love with them, and will surely be traumatized if she loses them!




Here is the beautiful girl on Easter morning!


Don't mind the light on my face :)  



Family shot before church





How gorgeous is this girl?!?
anyway, hope you all had as good a easter as we did!! have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

You guys look so cute in your Easter duds! What a fun day!

Kristina P. said...

You all look great! I love your hair color!

Abigail said...

How cute!! I love her curls too!

The Peterson's said...

Cute Family!