Tuesday, April 12, 2011

34 weeks.


34 weeks and I can get induced in 5. wow that is coming fast!!

This has been my healthiest pregnancy. The first I actually took prenatals (well I took MAYBE 10 TOTAL with each of my other girls) this is the first I ate somewhat healthy. Not intentionally. I just didn't crave as much fat and grease as I did with the others. The only pregnancy I worked out. At all. I NEVER tried to lose weight though or tried to do anything like that. It was more to get and keep energy. Keep my legs somewhat toned. Have my heart not pound out of my chest by walking a little fast, you know. I would do toning exercises, occasional toned down Zumba, light treadmill walking. Stuff like that.

anyway healthiest pregnancy, yet this is by far my biggest baby at this point. I looked back at past pictures and I am much bigger in the belly then I was with the girls this far along. Baby is nice and plump and healthy is how I take it! I am so happy! Despite my worries about her being too small or even me, I can see now she is going to be big!! At least I sure hope so

I am grateful that as sick as I get I still can have healthy babies. That's all I could hope for.

No comments: