Tuesday, April 5, 2011

to pass the time

**um before I begin...WHY IN THE HECK is my post cut off and carried down
to the next line?? anyone know? super annoying. eh. carry on... **

to pass the time I think I will sit here and relieve some built up stress, worries, concerns and fears. That is what I do. I talk/write to my hearts content and rarely proofread, grammar or spell check nor do I ever THINK first.
I just let it happen. So bear with me. again :)

Right this minute I should be cleaning. I should be packing. I should take a shower. I should rest my aching back. I should make my children
turn off their movies and go to bed. I should think of something thoughtful to tell my husband tomorrow- because it will be his birthday. the big 27. ha ha. old man. :) I like older men. He is 8 days older than me.
He is still gone. tomorrow will be 16 days. Part of me is so sad, and frustrated and overwhelmed with being mom AND dad the last 2+ weeks
but part of me is glad he is gone. It makes me appreciate him more, take advantage less. I am a spoiled girl. He spoils me rotten and does so many things for me and for the kids. He rarely complains and works his butt off.
I am grateful and I do express my appreciation but him being gone and me doing everything definitely opens my eyes. It for sure helps me see how good I really do have it. To see
what an incredible daddy my kids have. I am serious he is so amazing with them.

ahem. Excuse me I sorta went off there. Not even what I was going to get in to.

I just realized in 6 weeks or less I will have a new baby. I will schedule my induction date tomorrow. She won't make it to that date I am certain.
I still have morning sickness. yep yep yep. No pill, food, drink or trick has helped. sigh. hopefully this means she will be super healthy!

We paid our security deposit on the new apartment today. yay it's happening!! That is a tiny bit of my concern though is moving to an apartment. I have never lived in one. When Daniel and I got married we had a home waiting for us. When I was 7 months pregnant with Ireland we moved here.
I am excited but nervous. This could be interesting! We only did a 6 month lease....just to be safe. We are waiting for some towne homes we have our eyes on to have a spot for us. Except the waiting list is well over a year out.
Maybe we will find something else. We WILL be 7ish blocks from the temple, within walking distance of parks, the library, stores, yummy cafes and places to eat. The police station is close. Cops drive around as well as bicycle cops through the parks. It seems so happy and safe and watched over. I love it.
let the adventures begin! I also found out my aunt, uncle, their kids and my grandparents are moving there too! Also just came in contact with long lost friends who live there that I have known since I was little.
So I already know people there, that will help.

I already forgot about what else I needed to get out. hmmm. guess it wasn't too important :)

Daniel comes home Friday for 4 days! Ireland has a dance competition this weekend! He will be here for that. Then to celebrate both our birthdays,
enjoy his monthly dinner we have with his family, then Monday my Dad is getting sealed in the temple to his amazing wife who I just adore- Rosalinda.
Then Daniel returns back to our future home and gets things ready for us. I pray and hope and pray and hope that when I do go into labor he can get back here in time.


anyhoo blah blah blah. I don't think I even said anything new that I haven't said in previous posts. :) That's me for ya! :)

No comments: