Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I wanna Rock!

I just did a post below this one. It was a boring one so I decided to make a fun post!

Ireland's first dance performance! It was at a retirement home. They loved it! It was a big hit.

Here are some pictures of her getting ready. Her hair is slicked back because she had a wig. I was also told very specifically what makeup to do (even a certain color and brand of lipstick!)

She has these AMAZING, beyond long lashes and trying to put mascara on them was tricky. Besides the fact that she has tiny eyes... since she is 3.

ps pleeeeeease don't mind the lipstick. Good grief, she has the tiniest lips, I don't even wear lipstick, let alone put it on my baby so.... don't laugh k?






Let's do this!


Here is the video of her performance. You will know which kid is mine because one- she is SO tiny. Also- I focused on pretty much just her. :)

Oh and you can't miss her because she didn't stand up in the beginning! :) :) gotta love it!! Her teacher stayed down to obviously not stand in front of the audience to help with the dance. Well my adorable princess didn't catch on at first. I think it was priceless. Man I love this kid!! Ireland missed some days of class between Hawaii and other things so they moved her to the back. :( She is so small I couldn't see her in the end. BUT if she can prove by tomorrow's class that she knows it she can be back in the front. HOORAY!! ( As you will see- she knows the dance, she got nervous and watched the teacher a lot though. Also the whole not standing up at first thing)....I KNOW she knows it but let's see if she shows it in class tomorrow!

here ya go, enjoy!!

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

That last picture kills me! She is so sassy!