Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Once upon a time...

.... it dawned on me that most my posts lately are discouraging, depressing and seemingly quite moody.. well my moods are very UP and very DOWN. Oh well that's life yeah? Especially when you have hormones you can't control.

I don't mean to be a debbie downer. I just choose to blog at times I need to vent or get out something so I don't blow up. Ever feel good after a good emotional get it all out vent session??
:)

anyhoo...

life really is good and I have a lot to be grateful for. For instance: I get to see my husband soon! I get to see my new home, new town and show the kids again what is coming in the very, very near future! Also it will only be 2 weeks since I have seen Daniel instead of the 3 like last time. Sweet!!

I know my complaints lately may have seemed lame, or petty or small to some. In my eyes they were/are a big deal. I don't think my life is harder or worse than anyone else. We ALL have our own problems, stresses, and issues.
I am just glad that I have family and friends to help me with the things that seem unbearable at times. I have great support around me. I have help with my kids this week each evening so I can pack. Wonderful right? My kids get play dates and I get something done!! I FINALLY see a dent in the packing!

This pregnancy while it has certainly given me pains and grief has by far been easiest out of the 3. I think all the prayers on my behalf are helping immensely. I am not as blue, stressed, sick, miserable or bed ridden as I was with the others. Yet I am much busier, on my feet all day and carrying a lot of responsibilities. Could be worse and I am so glad I have few issues these days with my body and pregnancy pain.

Also, I see the OB every week now! it's getting close! hooray.

That's all for now. I have to get back to packing. Well it is 1230 am so maybe sleep would be better. yeah? ha ha. I forget sometimes.

My laptop will not charge and that's where all my pictures are. Its a bummer. I feel my blog is so naked without all my usual pictures. oh, I do have a few on my memory card. And by "a few" I mean a little over 10. Hooray for pictures!!


no particular or correct order:

ps she came straight from dance competition, hence the makeup and super non- Easter party attire



She sure loves her daddy!


goodness I can't get her to hold still for pictures!! ha ha I wonder why. Maybe because she is 1. :)


moving= new play places



The girls wanted chocolate milk. I had none but was making me an instant breakfast. I told the girls they could have some and after Ireland scooped her own, I agreed to let Leighton do hers. See how that turned out:

:)



St. George!! (did I already post these 2 pics already??)



Leighton LOVES art, drawing, painting. She just gets in weird positions to do her master pieces:




oh, hi Ireland




We got the girls new dresses and necklaces in Hawaii and wanted them to pose after church in Auntie's room. Cute huh?


the end :) :)

oh right... bed!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

You have such a sweet, cute little family! I cannot wait to see what your new lil one is going to look like - you have beautiful children!! I love reading your blog and apologize for not commenting more. Don't think no one is reading though, because I know I am and I know I'm enjoying every post!! And I LOVE all the pictures!