Friday, August 22, 2008

Another day, Another adventure

Ok, more like weekend. We spent this last weekend up at BEAR LAKE with our friends Brian and keily and their families. It was so fun with yummy food, fun games and getting to play on and at the lake. We went to a private beach so it was not crowded. We went on the wave runners (which of course I took no pics of). ireland was terrified of the water, but we slowly coaxed her in and she LOVED it! I believe there were 25 of us that went, but the cabin is big so it was great, and if you had kids you got your own room, which was helpful, with Ireland, seems how she is EVERYWHERE anymore! Anyway I don't remember laughing that much and for that long in... well forever. With that many people you are going to laugh and have fun. THANKS GUYS!!


in the cabin



" I wanna be big!!" says ireland



this picture ended up weird, but it shows part of the view



How AMAZING does the lake look?? 

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Mandi, I've only been to Bear Lake once, and the water was freezing. It is very beautiful. Apparently, I don't get out much.

Ireland looks like she's having a blast! And the pics of her getting into everything are so cute!

Becki said...

I swear Ireland is always done up so darn cute!! From the bows to the bathing suits I just wanna squeeze her. Looks like you had a great time. The lake is beautiful!