Monday, August 25, 2008

uh part 2

So my head does not feel any better than it did when I got up this morning, in fact it still to this very minute is just as bad. it's so frustrating! nothing helps! thanks for the suggestion Kristin and no I have never gone to one. I will look into that. Here is what I have done, all of which was just while I was pregnant: had TWO MRIs and have had blood work done a few times. All that shows is that I am extremely anemic. I am always given Iron, which makes me sick and makes my head hurt. hmmmm. see a pattern? anyway the worst thing I have ever done to help, is when i was very first pregnant, my neurologist gave me some patches that have medicine in them that you put on your body to take away pain, but since the pain was in my head the dr. told me  I had to SHAVE THE BACK OF MY HEAD! (but luckily just underneath so no one could see. but I cried. it  was scary and weird.) So the patches still wouldn't stick and needless to say it didn't help. I have had headaches since I was 12. they seem to get worse, but while I was pregnant they were so bad I couldn't get up, or move or eat. So it looks like no one knows what's wrong, maybe they think it's all in my head. ha ha. 

anyway onto even more depressing news, my computer wont let me upload photos off my camera. *dramatic sigh* I need good luck or good news, or a funny story, anyone know a good (clean) joke???

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry.

This is a joke my 6 year-old nephew likes to tell, so it's clean for a little kid.

"Why was Tigger looking in the toilet? Because he was looking for Pooh." HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hope your day gets better!