Wednesday, August 6, 2008

random and adorable

So i was just taking random pics of Ireland, as usual. I came across many of her fun/funny/sometimes weird tricks and things she does


balancing act. She really wants to walk. she is close!



her singing



CHEESY! ha ha. I LOVE this face she makes! her new "trick" is growling at you, at herself, at anybody. my sister was growling at her, and every time ireland would make her cheesy face




I didn't get a great shot of it, but every time i sign the ABC's to her, she tries to do it with her hands too

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That cheesey grin is adorable! How funny.

Team Box! said...

Hey, I would love to make you a clip/band and blankie, its $10 for the band and clip, and the blankie is $15.
Just let me know what colors you like and i'll whip them up!

AngieDoodle said...

SO cute! These pictures are ADORABLE!