Friday, August 22, 2008

Busted!

So now I know i have posted a few times where the baby gets caught getting into stuff. Now don't say "why don't you just watch her?" because I will just give you this answer: if i did, what would I have to blog about to entertain you?? ha ha. No, I DO watch her, but she gets into EVERYTHING! She is 10 months old for crying out loud! She does stuff when we are watching her, she does not know nor care so......

just got a puzzle



this was so great, trying to jack daddy's money!




this is an everyday occurrence, pulling out all the dvds




this isn't so much busted, but to show how she feels the need to DRINK every single thing. hmmmm. yes that is her baby food. yuck!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I don't comment as often as I should, but I read your blog too! I think sometimes I miss one here or there, but I really try to stay on top of it. Thank you for your comment! =)

Your baby is adorable! I love seeing pictures of other people's kids making messes and getting into things. It really makes me feel a lot better. It'll be very interesting having a newborn and a three year old all at once.. what was I thinking? lol