Thursday, August 7, 2008

I have come to learn

In my short 24 years, I have learned many things. Some have helped me well. Others,  not so much. Here is what I have learned:

*I have THE most random, weirdest things I have OCD about. like: time, money, my baby, the way my house is, everything.
*I am not funny. at all, even though my three siblings are hilarious, and very quick with come backs. yeah, I got nothing
*I have zero patience. 
*I am more talented then I give myself credit for
*I am a better mom and wife then I realize sometimes
*I can be helpful and give service when needed. My mother-in-law gave me a grocery sack if I wanted to donate any old shoes to people in Africa who have none. I gave SIX stuffed grocery sacks of shoes. 
*I still can't read people's minds
*I am lousy at baking
*I have obviously taught my daughter bad habits:

just found that while looking through old pics. sorry, it's 2 am, my head hurts, and I am sleepy, so I thought that picture was funny. again, sorry. I never noticed that in the pic before now. 
one last thing I learned:
*don't make blog posts when you are sleep deprived.
GOOD NIGHT :)

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I could probably fill six garbage bags with shoes!!

AngieDoodle said...

Ha ha. Oh Mandi... I love you!