Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm no dummy

So Daniel and I have been cleaning the house all this weekend, getting rid of junk, organizing, and most importantly organizing our offices. between Ireland and church and anything else, we both have spent so much time getting our personal spaces how we want them. it's been insane. So yes, while daniel is hard at work in his office I am blogging in mine, ha ha. but come on, it's been awhile.
Now, before you get excited, it is not a fun or silly blog, that will come later. This one is more to show my findings while I was hard at work today (honest). I was going through all my old binders from when I took classes through Salt Lake Community College. I know I don't always speak correctly or capitalize and what not, but believe it or not, I am actually quite educated. :) true story. I was required by my old job to take so many hours of child Care courses, but even when I wasn't working in Day cares, and different child development centers, I still took the courses. They actually were so fun! And looking back now I have things I can re-read and do with and for my kids. so there you have it. After all this time, bet you didn't realize. I'm no dummy! I love kids. And the schooling has helped. Hope it shows!





Here are just SOME of my books. Each book is from just one class I took, If I remember correctly each class was ten hours.


1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

Oh my goodness! That's an insane amount of workbooks!

I haven't been in school for over 8 years, and with Adam in school now, I can't believe how much has changed. Like the bookstores having completely ridiculous rules as to what they can take back and not. Makes me angry.