Monday, August 11, 2008

Daddy Daughter date

So Daniel was kind enough to help me out with Ireland so I could finish her room. he took her on a date. they went to this duck park (what is it really called??) anyway. It is so close to my home, it makes me sad that we don't got here more often. Anyway there are ducks and goats and swans, geese and whatever else plays there. They had a fun time. Ireland told me


cool dad, let's go



we're going to see the ducks?? hooray!



wow



these are ducks. serious



ok, honestly dad. no more pics. 

1 comment:

Team Box! said...

You can totally choose your colors, just take a look at all the colors of each layer and tell me which you like best and I'll make them according to you! (for example: you would like for one: pinks, oranges, and browns, and for the other reds and creams...
I'm sure you get it!!!)
also for the blankie, yes definately I can make one for a girl. tell me which colors you like on this also and I'll start it up. I can send you pics of the fabric i find before I make it if you want. either way...
Let me know!