Thursday, November 20, 2008

announcement

SO ireland wants to tell you all something:


in case you can't read the shirt, it says I'm gonna be a big sister. This has been a hard secret to keep for the last... ever! ha ha. A lot of people caught on cause I was always sick.  but I truly do appreciate friends who go out of their way to ask how I am feeling. Thank you especially to Amber, Kathy and Heather. you girls keep me sane. And asking me constantly how I am feeling sometimes every single day. I love you ladies!! 

hope you all have a good night. Excuse me while I go get ready to go out with the ladies to dinner than TWILIGHT!! woo hoo!!

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Yay! Congrats! I feel so lucky to have known your secret!

Have fun tonight. I'm sure the blogosphere will be buzzing tomorrow.

Kathryn said...

Yay! And you're welcome :)Have fun tonight, I am jealous!

snow angels said...

Hey girlie girl how are ya? guess what... i'm pregnant to!! lol but you have known since the beginning and so have I! lol you are such a good friend and I am so glad that we have been going through this together (sort of ) haha and look how cute ireland looks! Oh and guess what, I'm going to the midnight premiere too!!! And I'm leaving in an hour. I hope you have so much fun! text me! love you lots and lots, Amber

"Q" Tips, "K"razy fun and daily "L"ife said...

How exciting for you guys. What a secret to have to keep,here's to hoping that all is well!

AngieDoodle said...

Oh my gosh! Congrats! That is so awesome! I am so incredibly excited for you!!!!!
I hope everything is going well and you're feeling great. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I've been waiting for you to be pregnant since Ireland was born. Hopefully the time flys. I can't wait

Elise said...

I can't believe it!!! Ireland will make an awesome big sister. I am so happy for you!!! It will be a change for Ireland not getting all the attention in your home. I can't wait to see you. Christmas is going to be here soon!!!

Daniel said...

so yeah, i am very excited to be a dad to two little munchins now! i love you honey!

Pincock Ohana said...

congrats, mandi and daniel!