Monday, November 10, 2008

yuck!!

I HATE being sick!! Also, poor Ireland is sick too. Except we have two totally different problems! But both sicknesses are going around. No fun! 

Anyway, so as I have done a whole lot of nothing but sleep today (thankfully Ireland has slept most the day too, or I would be in big trouble sleeping while she is up!!) to help me feel better. 

 SO....I have got zero bows made, and I am getting short on time until I need to have a ton ready. LUCKILY I have an extremely awesome husband who asked if he could get me some ribbon that I need tonight since I don't have the energy to walk around the store. ALSO he is working endless hours on my website, and for the boutique I did a couple weekends ago, he stayed up until either 2 or 3 am, getting cards made for me, and watching Ireland while I work, and printing business cards, then got up early to help me heat seal all the edges of my bows, made sure I had stuff to eat, also he stayed the entire time at both boutiques to help set up, talk to people and watch Ireland. I am too drowsy to think of other things he did. I guarantee I would not have made it this far without his help. Daniel, thank you so much! I love you.

NOW..... I AM GOING TO BED, just had to share my thoughts (and whine a little!) 
have a lovely day.

P.S to all my  friends who are also sick: feel better soon! 

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

It sounds like it's been going around! :( Get better soon!

Oh, and my friend had her little girl, and she has tons of hair! I can't wait to give her the bows!

Angela said...

It's easier to be sick at the same time, belive me it's tons harder if they're sick first and then you get it. Get better soon.