Thursday, November 13, 2008

Going to see twilight???

found this pic on someones car in moab

i posted this awhile ago but thought I would do it again. If you want unique shirts to wear to the show or to wear anytime like me, get one. if you live near murray, just tell me what you want and size, you can probably just come get it from us, or we can meet you. It might be cheaper?? I dunno. anyway, they are AWESOME!!! I get compliments when I wear mine. the picture of the shirt is not the actual shirt we use, but the picture of whats on the shirt is it. Daniel designed it. PLEASE BUY ONE IF YOU WANT ONE FOR THE SHOW. click here for the shirts!!  that is just the post I did awhile ago.

 Is everyone getting excited (minus Kristina)  for the movie? we have a group of 15 going. It is going to be awesome!!

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Hahahahaha! Love the shout out. And I am doing a special Twilight post, next Thursday. Don't hate me. :)

Charlotte said...

i am so excited for the movie! we don't have 15... only 3 so far, but don't worry, we'll squeal and love it, i'm sure! :)

Mandi said...

ha ha kristina, you know I love you! I love how i can pick on you for not loving twilight like me!! ha ha

Charlotte, I will tell you what, even if it was JUST me going, I would have the time of my life!! :) seriously, i'm getting kind of anxious!!

"Q" Tips, "K"razy fun and daily "L"ife said...

I actually just finished the fourth book and now i am super excited to see the show. I am not sure that I am happy about who is playing edward but we shall see i suppose. I do not think I am going to make it to the midnight show but very soon after I will see it. I love the shirts you guys designed they are great.