Monday, November 3, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!



Let me first start out by saying I am not a fan of Halloween. I am sorry, but it never has really been fun for me since I started getting older. I wanted to have fun this year. I wanted Ireland to grow up enjoying each holiday, and seeing mommy and daddy having fun. I am slowly getting Halloween decorations for my home *ugh* BUT after the entire day and night was over, I must  admit: I had SO much fun! really. Here is how it all went down.

My good friend from high school Andrea got married Friday. yes, on Halloween! crazy right? it was so awesome, and different and I thought it was cool to do something so unique. Costumes were mandatory. yikes. that mean I really did have to dress up! Ireland already had her costume (which she is ADDICTED to. lol more on that story in a bit) she was a pony. Daniel dressed up in camo and I.... well I just threw stuff together thanks to my moms box-o-halloween costumes. I found a dress, fish net tights, some bandana thing, crimped half my hair, ratted the rest, too much make-up and lashes and I was set! lol. still don't know what I was!


Here is us at the wedding




some of the decorations:






Andrea and Johnny-newlyweds!! it was beautiful and I cried. I love when my friends (or anyone) gets married!



Part 2 of the day. getting ready for the halloween party!!!  (This month has been party central at my house!) It was SOOO much fun. I took plenty of "getting ready for the party" pics but sadly I didn't get ANY of anyone who came. Too busy having fun I guess :)



Mekell, Megan and Dan making stuff. what is daniel doing??


My mom chilling with Ireland



making something else. something yummy I imagine



check out some of the grub!

NICE WORK ON THE FOOD MEKELL!! YUM!



Daniel and I earlier in the day



ow ow!!



Oh, I didn't get any pics of the pumpkin Daniel made. He made one of Ireland's face!




This killer drink. Sprite with jello. so good!




Don't ask!! Just was seeing if my tongue was red from spicy cheetos




ok. part 3. Ireland's obsession with her costume. She has tried it on a couple of times, and cried every time we take it off. SO we decided she is a whole other person in this costume. She is on some happy/silly/ cute kick while wearing this magical costume! now, she already has so much personality and already is those before mentioned things. BUT when wearing this she is EXTRA happy! I don't get it. she squeals and giggles constantly and spins around dancing and singing THE WHOLE TIME!! and take it off, she cries. So we decided lately Ireland is obsessed.


It was weird to see it without her in it. lol




we were hyper and joking that the costume took over Ireland. she is gone.  (Or something like that.) in this pic megan was like WHY??? lol. sorry but it was sooo funny at the time. (even though I am cracking up right now!)




the next day. (saturday) she found the costume, brought it to me, sat down and started crying, so I put just the hood on her head. Her eyes lit up, she touched the head, squealed and got up giggling and spinning around. the costume does not even need to be all the way on to expose its powers. This is our child THE REST OF THE NIGHT:

THE END!  oh ps happy birthday to my father-in law Clive. Happy birthday on Halloween!!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Sounds like a super fun wedding!

And Ireland's costume is adorable!

It was so nice to finally meet you guys. Ireland is just as adorable as I imagined.

Jen R. said...

Now I wish I had gotten married on Halloween. I did thanksgiving...well two days after :)