Thursday, November 13, 2008

What's that??

Oh, I was tagged again? thanks Hilary and Kristin and Leilia and..... lol.  :)

some people  complain about being tagged, I honestly like it. so here ya go:


8 Things -

 8 TV Shows I Love to Watch...   1: The Office   2: maury. But ONLY with mekell   3: So you think you can dance  4: American Idol   5:any baby or wedding show    6: Hells kitchen    7: the news. only fox 13   8: whatever is on E

8 Things That Happenend Yesterday... 1: you expect me to remember??? uh... got up and picked up the house   2: Ate breakfast with ireland   3:most likely got online  4: cleaned Ireland's bedroom   5: made a ton of hair bows and clippies   6: watched Parker, than a couple of hours later watched pedro  7: got paid  and sent daniel to the store for me   8: laid around with an ice pack on my head


8 Favorite Places to Eat... 1: wendys   2: Applebees   3: Red Robin   4: Joe's crab shack  5: subway   6: ANY chinese    7: Chic-fil-A   8: ANY Italian


8 Things I'm Looking Forward To... 1: thursday the 20th   2: Thanksgiving  3: Christmas   4: getting my fines paid off   5: can't say   6: can't say   7: getting my house in better order  8: watching Twilight on Friday next week


  8 things on my wish list... 1: can't say   2: Our own home   3: my car back   4: debts and bills paid off   5: daniel and I to both go back to school   6: Ireland to be able to go to the temple one day   7: ireland to be healthy and safe (I obsess about this one too much!)   8: getting christmas gifts taken care of for family

now, I tag 8 people. um.... how about who ever wants to :)

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

Wow, I need to know the Can't Says! Sneaky!