Sunday, November 2, 2008

Thursday

My sister Mekell and I watch kids together in my home every tuesday and thursday. we each watch two children plus I have Ireland. It is never ever boring. We always have adventures and do fun things. We decided this last thursday to take some pics of our day. 







Ireland is trying to feed herself. She actually does it pretty well. Oh... so in this picture my sister and I were cutting stuff out of magazines and I let Ireland eat on the floor... with no pants on. Because of the magazines, her bowl was going everywhere. oh plus I forgot a bib. A- class parenting I tell you! no, just simple things I didn't worry so much about



Don't mind her being pantless. :)




songs out in the yard







Thought this picture was kind of cool. the kids all playing in a line




stopping to enjoy the flowers. thats my girl!




All five monkeys. (Ireland, the girl I watch-Addy, the brother and sister Mekell watches-Cameron and Kaleigh, and the other child I watch-Parker)




Please ignore the way I look. Yes, out in public looking grubby. eh, I could care less. look how cute these kiddos are. thanks for the good pics kel
This was just a tiny part of our day. I wished I could always put up pictures of our adventures. I probably will anyway :)

1 comment:

snow angels said...

oh my goodness mandi, seriously the very first pic where Ireland is sitting in the grass, is MY FAVORITE pic of her! how adorable! you should totally blow it up and put it somewhere! love it. Oh, besides with adorable one with her in orange. I love ya! Amber