Saturday, November 8, 2008

EYE CAN SEE!!


HOLY MOLY!! I can see! 

I had to go in on valentines this year to get my eyes checked. I went in to the walmart  opthamologist. (yeah I know)  and they were closing soon but the dr said he could squeeze me in real quick. i was in and out and you know those eye test where they ask is one or two clearer? well we barely started that and I kept saying none were that clear. all of a sudden he said, ok I got your prescription. I was like sweet and paid about $300 b/c I had no vision insurance. get the glasses way late because they kept not getting mine in the shipment. this happened twice then the prescription came in wrong so they sent it back. ANYWAY those glasses sucked. I could never see (isn't that the point???????)  

I would be squinting to see something and be like where are my glasses? I would be wearing them!! yeah they sucked!!! so I have been out $300 AND still couldn't see. So my most awesomest friend misty took me to this amazing opthamologist where she works. I got contacts today. I can see!!!!! and i get new glasses too. I brought in my awesome walmart prescription for this new dr  to see. He looked at it and was like WHAT?? it was way off. figures. anyway I am happy because my EYES can see. hence my title.


have a lovely day

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

I am blind as a bat without glasses and contacts. Glad you can finally see!