Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The first snow

Awwww. the first day of snow. Well, for us anyway, the first time it actually snowed in utah a few weekends ago, we were in Moab, and when we got home it was all melted. So this is a first for us this season, and in a way it is Ireland's first time seeing and somewhat understanding the snow. Last year she was so tiny she didn't even get it this year she had so much fun! 




 the view from my house:




Parker showing Ireland what a snowball is!




Uh..... MOM!!!





The next few are just some DARLING pictures of Ireland.










she was like peace out mom, I am going for a walk!

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

She's so cute in her little hat!

And sorry about the cookie! I had no idea she was allergic to milk. What happens when she has it?

Jen R. said...

ha ha that hat is adorable! The snow didn't stick here in Provo. Maybe the next one!

Elise said...

I liked the picture where she was walking away. Christmas is going to be here soon and I will see you!!! I am so excited!!!