Tuesday, November 25, 2008

happenings

*What a wonderful, eventful week!! It all started one week ago on Tuesday. It was my daddy's birthday. (turned 47) we were invited to a dinner and it was so fun to visit and laugh and celebrate our dad.






*On wednesday I had my 3rd boutique with my bows. It went really well and I was invited to do another one in December. Also I have been invited to have a booth at the Expo center in May. that is very big for me and I am very excited!!


Also wed. was my grandpas (my dad's dads) birthday. happy birthday grandpa!


*on thursday was FINALLY my pre natal appt. its the day I have been waiting for for many weeks. I had an ultrasound and saw the baby and the heart. thats what we wanted to see was the heart beating!! 


The other day me and some of the kids were out drawing on the sidewalk, now I am NOT talented whatsoever when it comes to drawing so bear with me at my family portrait:






*One of those days last week we had a girls night out





*Thursday night 5 of us met for dinner before the movie (twilight) here is some pics of us at dinner. The shirts were all made by my hubby! thanks babe! 

P.S. so, I was on camera duty. I was supposed to take ALL the pics of the night and email them to everyone. yeah, I  was too excited (for the movie of course) and didn't take any. for the movie we had 15 tickets and 14 people came. so fun!! Too bad a ticket got wasted!! (sorry you had to work misty!) thank you SO much for getting tickets Bridget (sp?)!!!! what an awesome night!! Minus mine and heather's coughs!!
Bridget and her sister-my friend heather, and me of course




My sis mekell and her friend Megan






loving edward. LOL

SO our movie started at 12:45 am so we got home late! I was coughing so much that that night (friday) was mine and daniels date night and instead of fun, after dinner we sat at an insta- care so I could get cough medicine to help me sleep! Thank you so much daniel for missing bowling and sleep thanks to my ridiculous cough and never once complaining or making me feel bad! 


well the cough medicine never helped, so my weekend sucked. BUT I had a killer time at my NIA dance class tonight!

**Oh and tomorrow (wed.) Heather and I are going to see twilight again, but this time we are bringing our husbands!

SO my forever long post is done. I love having this blog to help me remember what I do with my life!! 

have a lovely day!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Sounds like a busy week! I'm glad that the bow business is going so well. I am giving my friend her bows next weekend!

"Q" Tips, "K"razy fun and daily "L"ife said...

I just wanted to say Thank You , I got my bows the other day and they are Fantabulous. I cant wait to give them to my girls for christmas.