Friday, November 19, 2010

I am having a hard time right now. I have been getting dizzy daily since my last OB appt. almost 5 weeks ago. Not a big deal but now it is getting worse. It used to be random and now since yesterday it is almost 24 hours a day. Just kidding I don't know if I am dizzy when I sleep :) nothing helps though. keeping hydrated, getting up slowly, I am not doing any spinning or anything crazy. I can just stand there and feel like I will fall over. Like I said only got this bad yesterday So I had a feeling to call my dr. today. Please don't think I am neglecting me or this baby. In reality my insurance has yet to go through (LONG story!) so I have not been able to schedule my 12 week appt. yet ( I am 13 weeks tomorrow) Yes my baby's health is important but I never had a concern for the baby until today. I never had a doubt there was a reason to race into the dr until today. I also started getting a weird numb sensation in the left side of my belly. Feels like your mouth feels after the dentist- tingly and numb. I also told the nurse that today. She said that is not normal. Nor is the extreme never ending dizziness. The dr isn't there today and next week is booked but the nurse is concerned and wants me in on Monday. yay! She says if anything gets worse go to the ER. Heaven help me, I can't afford another trip to the ER. But if I have to I most certainly will go!! I promise that. SO Monday I can finally hear the heartbeat!! So far I have only seen the heartbeat in an ultra sound 5 weeks ago. I am praying with all my heart there is a heartbeat. Any momma will tell you hearing the heartbeat for the first time is not only beautiful but gives you peace of mind- phew my baby is still there and ok!! So since I was only supposed to see the dr this week I will not be real behind when I see him. I am just concerned what my body is going through. I mean dizziness is normal.... to an extent... so why is it NOT going away and getting worse?? :( :( anyone wanna pray for me and little baby Romney?? thanks!! I will keep this updated when I find out anything!!


2 comments:

The Bohman Family said...

We will keep you guys in our prayers. Sorry you are going through this, that is super scary. Hope everything is okay or getting a little better. let me know if you need anything :).

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! I didn't know you are expecting. Very exciting and I will pray for you and keep you in my thoughts. You have such a cute family! Congrats!