Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I got a call from the dr office yesterday: my blood work all came back normal! That's awesome! Now I know baby (and me) isn't lacking any nutrition, anything vital to its growth or health and my electrolytes look fine. what a relief. Now we just need to figure out what the problem is. I was told I need to go see an ENT (ear, nose and throat dr) and get my ears checked. I figure while I am there I will have him look in my throat and get an idea why in 19 months my voice hasn't returned. I sound almost daily like I am sick. Anyway hopefully I will get some answers as to why I get so dizzy. We are hoping something is just wrong with my ears (pretty sure then it would be an easy solution!)

I was reading past posts and I realized I sound snotty. Angry. Whiny and rude. Made me sad. I really am not a 24/7 ornery person although it sure seems this way. Pregnancy really, really takes a toll on me. I struggle with numerous things during pregnancy and I know that I will going into it; but man, look what I get from it!! I see my kids and would do it all over again to get a beautiful angel baby :) So even though I have a lot of physical issues I am seeing that I need to not let it get to me mentally. I need a better, positive attitude. I AM happy. I AM nice. I am fun and friendly and kind. I just choose to write the negative aspects of my days. I am human, so occasional grumpiness is ok right?

I am behind on pictures and fun, and vacations, and play and all the things we have been up to. Going to play catch up tonight! :)

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

You are a great person! Just because your emotions are going crazy with this pregnancy doesn't mean anything! I was really bad while I was pregnant, lol! Don't worry about stuff like that, trust me. I know you are a sweet caring person therefore you are a great mother!