Friday, November 12, 2010

sigh

It's November. It's cold. Me+ cold+snow= bleh! I am such a baby. I love me some warm sunny SUMMER!! I am already daydreaming my life away about warmth, sun, swimming, sand, sun, sun and more sun. As I have mentioned before we are going to Hawaii in March. We were going to go in October- but when we were planning this months ago we knew I would probably still be sick and exhausted. So we figured when would be a good time to go... not within all the holidays. So we decided right after tax returns. I will still be good to fly and it will still be cooler here... perfect time to go. I got advice from friends but Daniel and I decided against all the good advice and thoughts and have chosen to bring the kids with us! We wouldn't want to be away from them for 9 (or more) days! Plus we would never want them to miss out on such an opportunity!! Our next huge vacation wont be for a few more years when we go to the Philippines which is where Daniel served his mission. I know we will have to plan around naps and kid's schedules. but who cares... we will be in Hawaii!!! So until then I will just keep my head up, keep my head warm and brave this quickly approaching Winter. :( but Winter does equal Thanksgiving and Christmas, snowmen, snow angels, hot chocolate, warm fuzzy socks, family get togethers and for that I am grateful, happy, peaceful and optimistic that it won't be so bad. :)

No comments: