Friday, November 26, 2010

just an idea

I think I am going to make a separate blog for this pregnancy. That way I can keep better details, pics and anything personal about it when I want without driving anyone crazy. Well I guess if it drove people crazy they could just stop reading huh? :)

but I think it will be good for me to keep it separate from the family blog so it can be a better journal type thing to get out what and when I want but be able to find it later down the road instead of roaming through a ton of other posts with family stuff.

not sure what I would call it and it most certainly wont be fancy but I am excited. yay!


SO I have been thinking about my life. Where I used to be, where I am now. What kind of person I am and who/what/where I want to be.

I sometimes think I don't deserve things I have or my beautiful kids, but it's not my decision at what I "deserve." despite what I think most days, I am a good person and I am a good mama and I love looking at how far I have come. I found 2 pics just now one is of Leighton's blessing day and the other is the day I had Leighton and the pic is with both my girls. I am blessed and need to focus more on THAT than what I am not doing right. Like in my last post I talked about being grateful. I am always grateful!



1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

I like hearing about your pregnancy!